You are here
UPDATED DEADLINE for OGX application submission: February 19, 5:00 p.m.
The Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSO) receives funds annually from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to promote traffic safety initiatives within the State of Oklahoma.
The OHSO solicits applications for highway safety grant projects designed to support the mission to combat the number and severity of traffic crashes by developing and supporting educational, enforcement, and engineering programs. The grant programs address impaired driving, occupant protection and child passenger safety, pedestrian and bicycle safety, driver education programs and motorcycle safety.
- Pre-application period closes – January 15
- Reviews complete and notification to full application – January 29
- OGX application opens – February 1
- Deadline for OGX application submission – February 19, 5:00 p.m
Agreement Negotiation and Preparation
- Notification to agencies - April 15
- Negotiation with partner agencies – April 15 thru June 1
- FY22 completed grant agreements executed – October 1
County and City Data